Submit Your Articles
To The Society
When submitting articles to the
Rugby History Society for publication either on the Website or in the society
journal "Tight Five"
please follow these
AN ARTICLE NOW
- Include your name and membership number with all submissions
- If you wish your email address to be added to the article so that others may
contact you directly please specify this.
- Please submit articles in a Word Document or similar format
- Any pictures submitted must be either copyright free, or you must have the
permission of the copyright holder who will be credited. Please indicate which
applies with the submission
- Feel free to credit your sources
- To Submit an article you must be a member of the Society
- Articles should be related to the history of Rugby Union
- You retain the copyright of any articles that you submit.
- The Society accepts no responsibility for the content of any article, or
views expressed therein.
- The Society reserves the right to refuse articles that include inappropriate
content (including but not limited to those that include Racist, Sexist or
Religiously Intolerant comments)